Guidelines for the FREE CASTRATION of DOGS and CATS
Physical Exam and Laboratory (CBC and MCF) Test should be done within a week prior to the castration date, Fee of only Php 500.00 Only.
- Pets should be < 15kg, with ideal body weight.
- Both Testicles should be descended, visible and palpable.
- Blood results should be normal, with a negative heartworm (MCF) test.
- Deworming should be updated within 3 months from date of surgery.
- Rabbies vaccine should be updated.
On Surgery Date: Pets should be Fasted AT LEAST 8 Hours before surgery.