Hello Pet Nail Scissors
- For small dogs and cats
- Heat treated stainless-steel for strength and durability
- Twin ground blades for precise cutting
- Non-slip handle for comfortable use
HOW TO USE:
- Hold the foot securely while trimming the nails.
- Cut off the top of the nail with a single stroke. Avoid the blood vessel (the quick) inside the nail. Avoid cutting off too much each time.
- If pet’s nails are too long, cut off a small amount. Repeat the process 7-10 days later, and so on, until the nails are correct length. Do not cut off too much each time.
- Follow up with the nail file to make the nails smooth.